(Link to Part 1 of this article is below)
Many Possible Passions / Many Possible Callings
If your passion calls you to create – do it! You will be uplifting others by bringing beauty into the world. If it calls you to work for the betterment of people, animals, the Planet, or the world in general – do it! You will be bringing forth concrete efforts for change.
- If your passion calls you to teach—become an educator! You are one of the lucky ones, as you will have the honor of guiding the next generation who have come at this time of the Shift fully open and aware of what the world needs;
- If passion calls you to create a loving family—do it! The children you bring into the world will further our efforts to create a loving and compassionate world;
- If you feel passionate about cooking, farming, or the food industry in general―embrace it! You will be nourishing people’s bodies, which nourishes their minds and souls;
- If passion calls you to the business community, technical industry, or any other seemingly everyday job or career path—answer the call! You will be filling the needs of people in their day-to-day lives as well as those whose life purpose is to directly help others;
- If you feel passionate about art, music, dance, writing, and so on—embrace it! You will be helping people connect to their heart spaces through the vibrations your creations hold.
It doesn’t matter what we do in life. What is important is that
we answer the call of our hearts, make conscious decisions, and
have passion for and bring integrity into all we do.
We must answer our calls to passion. It is what makes us happy – feel alive. And sometimes we have to go looking for it, even in non-traditional ways.
Robin McGraw is a true believer in the need to go looking for what makes us happy. In her book, Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose, she explains that this was the driving thought behind her wanting to lead a Brownie troop when she was newly married but had no children yet. This satisfied her passion to nurture children.
If you cannot tap into your passions, allow the Universe to guide you. You can,
- Set your intention and allow your thoughts and words to flow on paper;
- Sit quietly in prayer or meditations and ask Spirit, (God, the Universe) to guide you;
- Make lists of what you like to do or have wanted to try or do. Notice how each makes you feel. Consider exploring those that generate good feelings.
Our passions must make us feel excited. While embracing our passions helps us feel joy, it also helps the world in practical ways as we share our gifts, energy, and knowledge. Doing so also raises the vibration of the Planet. As we embrace our passions we connect to the joy within. Joy has a quality of lightness of being. Lightness of being raises the vibration of the Planet.
We are living in a time of planetary evolution. It is our cosmic time to embrace the lightness and expansiveness of the next stage of Humanity’s evolution. To live open-hearted. Tap into joy. Our passions. Become our best self. Loving. Fair. Accepting of all others.
It is our time to leave behind the heaviness of our past and its harsh ways of being and bring lightness into our lives, to those around us, and to the world.
Book 1 – of my new ‘Our Journeys to Peace’ Series will be published early December.
See here for more information
This article is based on and an expansion of various concepts in my book, Your Journey to Peace, Bridging the Gap Between Religion, Spirituality, Psychology, and Science. About Book found here See here to Buy Book. Available in Print and E-book Formats.
See here for Part 1 of article.
© Rosemary McCarthy, November, 2018
here for other blog articles
here for my Facebook page. Following FB page ensures you receive my new blog articles as posted
here for join my free monthly publication/newsletters with various themes – and to keep updated on my new books’ publication dates.
You can share this article with others as long as you include the full © notation below. When you share through Facebook, the message automatically copies.
Copyright © 2018 by Rosemary McCarthy. All rights Reserved. To copy, share, or distribute this article simply ensure the content is copied in its entirety, is unaltered, and is distributed freely and for no monetary or personal gain, and that this copyright notice and the link for the article and the website www.yourjourneytopeace.com are included. You can contact me at: email@example.com Blessings and thank you kindly!