OVERCOMING: Hurts, Anger, Frustration, Neediness, Blame and Control Tendencies (part 1/2)
Sunday, Apr 19, 2020
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Workshop 1 of ‘Becoming Your Best Self ‘ Series (Part 1 of 2)
OVERCOMING UNCONSCIOUS INFLUENCES
like: Hurts, Anger, Frustration, Neediness, Controlling Tendencies, and Blaming Others for Our Unhappiness
I Have Overcome – So Can You
(POSTPONED – UPDATE INFO BELOW)
‘Becoming Your Best Self ‘ Series of Workshops is based on my books: “Your Journey to Peace …; “Why We Are the Way We Are;” and “Overcoming Unconscious Influences …. ” (Links to About Me and Books below).
Was to be: Sunday, April 20th, 1:00 – 4:00 pm. To be rescheduled to a later date. To stay updated on this, or for info if I do Online Workshops Signup for my Newsletter Here or contact me to be put on my email list at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have turned off the Registration for now.
Where: Tentative Location: Studio 77, 271, Lakeshore Drive, Pointe Claire. H9S 4L1. (Where exactly to find room below)
Cost: $30 prepaid (registration link below). $35 cash at door. All materials supplied.
(WHERE TO FIND US: Go through the coffee shop to the back through 2 doorways. Go in door on the left. Go through kitchen and along the hallway, turn left into main room. You will see me and my set-up there).
In this 1st Workshop You Will Learn
1) Why We (and Others) Act in the Ways We Do.
2) Why We Often Feel Hurt – and Disappointed by Others.
3) That it is Unconscious Influences that Cause People to Feel Bad, or to Act Badly.
4) How these Unconscious Influences Causes Conflict and Misunderstandings – With Those Close to Us, and People Different than Us).
5) How to Recognize the Triggers Cause Your Unconscious Influences to Play Out – Without Your Conscious Consent.
6) How to Connect the Dots between the Feelings and Emotions that Cause Your Triggers.
7) Learn Tools to Override the Automatic Responses to Your Triggers.
8) Learn to Make Peace with Loss (not major losses like death of a loved one, but divorce, job loss, children leaving home, etc.)
We Will Focus on Whichever Issues You are Most Interested Exploring (such as anger, frustration, controlling tendencies, feeling hurt by others, etc.). And there will be a Q & A at end.
We Can Also Explore:
1) What is Creating Disharmony or Conflict with Those Close to You.
2) Any Disempowering Attitudes Not Serving You Becoming Your Best Self.
This workshop will be: Informative, and Interactive, with a few Meditations and Visualization.
- There will be many Handouts
- Worksheets that can help us see ourselves – those close to us – and all others through a clearer and kinder lens.
- We will do Life Lists
- And a Visualization practice “Seeing Ourselves in the Future – Happy and Successful”
As an attendee, you will receive lots of practical information and tools you can incorporate into your every day life.
I will also hold a follow-up this Workshops May 3rd where we will review the basics, like the Worksheets, Life Lists, and Visualization, as well as a Q & A.We will focus on how to best to apply the concepts from this Part 1 – for us individually and in our relationships.
About Me see Here
About My Books these Workshops are Based on see HERE
To Stay Updated on Future Events and New Book Release Dates, Sign-up for my Monthly Newsletter Here
For my Facebook page see HERE
Hope to see you there ❤️
Event LocationTentative Location: STUDIO 77
275 LAKESHORE Drive (just beside the Studio 77 coffee shop)
Pointe Claire, Québec, H9S 4L1